SINGLE OCCUPANCY TOUR (Private Room) | JULY 23RD - JULY 30TH
Day 1 – Arrive at Kotoka International Airport in Accra, Ghana.
Day 2 – Accra City Tour
Includes: Art Village for drumming lessons, Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, Independence Arch, WEB DuBois Memorial Centre for Pan-African Culture, and Jamestown.
Day 3 – Kumasi City Tour | Ashanti Region
Includes: Round-trip domestic flight to Kumasi, Manhyia Palace, Kente Weaving, Okomfo Anokye Sword Site, Naming Ceremony, Adinkra Stamp Printing, and Cocoa Tour.
Day 4 – Central Region (4 hours)
Includes: Assin Manso Slave River and Elmina Slave Dungeon.
Day 5 – Kakum National Park – Return to Accra
Includes: Kanopy Walk and Beach
Day 6 – Volta Region
Includes: Wli Water Falls and Tafi Atomi Monkey Sanctuary
Day 7 – Return to Accra
Can include: Makola Market, Shopping, Nightlife and more
Day 8 – Departure from Kotoka International Airport.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES
- Tour Guide
- Airport Pick-up and Airport Drop-off
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodations (Single Occupancy)
- Domestic Roundtrip Flight to Kumasi
- Private Transportation to All Places and Regions
- All Site Entrance Fees
- Naming Ceremony
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Bottle Water
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Airfare
- Ghanaian Visa - Click here for Visa Application
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- COVID Test
GHANA | 8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS
Payment Plans are available for 3 month and 4 month installments.
- Full Payment is required BEFORE date of trip.
- If Payment Plan is selected only the deposit is due at time of initial purchase. However, deposits and installments can be purchased together.
- Traveler must return to site to pay for each installment until Plan is paid in full.
How Installments Are Calculated
Deduct the deposit from the total and divide your new total by 3 months or 4 months. This will be the amount of money paid monthly.
4 Month Example:$2,250 - $150 (Deposit) = $2,100/4 = $525 monthly for 4 months.
DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
Deposits are Non-refundable after 48 hours of purchase.